Thursday, March 24, 2011

Note to Self: Don't Call Beth Fat

Just a quick, unrelated note on what NOT to send someone on PlentyofFish.

Let me say that I just LOVE unsolicited advice from men on PoF. Just got this gem: "Maybe try putting the drink down and try picking up a celery stick or soemthing"

Well let me tell you... I am not a very thin-skinned sissy girl who takes offense to most things. But when you come out of nowhere to come across a woman's profile and actually go through the hassle to send her a message commenting on her weight, you must not have anything else better to do with you life, and are clearly on a dating site for that reason.

With the help from a witty chick (@MissMegasaurus) I met through Twitter and a friend, we drafted this to send to him.

"Thank you so much for your email, it truly is an honor to receive such a thoughtful comment from Jesus himself. See, I now know that my issue with the numerous men who email me on this website is not because I'm a curvy, full-figured, very blessed in the important region, kind of woman who thoroughly enjoys life and all it has to offer, but rather it's because I choose to live my life to the fullest rather than to starve myself for men who care only about image.

This is actually quite humorous, coming from a guy who, through an email, points out how superficial he is; yet, looks as though he hasn't gotten a haircut or a shower since the day people realized Michael Jackson was no longer white. I'd love to see the kind of emails you receive; do they have teeth? do they have a personality? I'm sure with all of the malnurishment it's hard to hold a conversation with some of the lovely ladies you chose to correspond with.

Truth be told, this website and you are a joke. You will be one of the many that I broadcast to the world on how pathetic you are. Maybe you should change your profession from "Trainer" to "Self-absorbed asshole" and then book an appointment with "Cuts 4 U". Wish you all the best.

Normally I wouldn't take the time to even waste my time on you, but since you did the same for me, I figured I'd shoot you some unsolicited advice myself. Enjoy your day, JC."

And no, normally I wouldn't waste my time on him, but there comes a point where a girl just has to stand up for herself. I'll keep you all updated if the fucktard responds.

Now... I have a burrito to finish. Fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment